6 Reasons Why Case Studies Are A Terrific Market For Freelance Writers


Here is a new article of tremendous mangaip.eu.org: The request for the authors of the case study is booming. Yet very few independent writers are aware of this fun and lucrative market. This article explains.

I remember the first time a client offered me a case study writing assignment.

I'm petrified.

It was early in my career freelance writing and I did not even know what one looked like. I had many questions. "What the heck is a case study? "" How long is it? "" What is the format? "" How much should I charge? "

I do not have a clue.

Of course, these days, I know. Much more. In fact, I write dozens of case studies for clients each year.

Case studies now rank high on my list of the most fascinating - and lucrative - projects I handle. (I'm sure glad that client offered me the job there all these years!)

If you're not familiar with case studies, do not worry. They are really very simple. A case study is just a fancy name for a success story - the story of a happy client and experience in the use of a product or service.

Lately, I have noticed that more and more companies require written case studies, but have difficulties finding writers who can do the job.

That spells opportunity for you and me.

Trending On Copywrite:
  1. 2 "Must Know" Secrets Copywriting that guarantees success!
  2. 5 Must Be Questions In a Sales Letter - Must Know

And it gets better. Consider the following:

1. The case studies are not difficult to write

They are similar in style and format to a newsletter article. So if you can write one of those, you can write a case study.

2. Case studies are relatively short

usually about 400-800 words. Once you've gained a little experience, you'll be able to drop one in less than a day.

3. The formats are standardized

Unlike ads and direct mail, you will not be stressed by having to come up with a dazzling new concept or killer headline. The basic structure of a case study is remarkably simple. All that is required of you is to get the facts and write a good piece.

4. Authors of the case studies are in demand

More companies are scrambling to get case studies written today than ever before. I can not give you an exact figure, but in my opinion, if asked the authors of the study has increased dramatically over the past two years.

5. There is little competition

I do not know why, but few copywriters go after this market. Some know it exists. Others may mistakenly think that case studies are dull or technical. Not true! writing case study is the narrative. It's funny.

6. Paying case studies

Surprisingly well. Now you will not get the superstar rates paid to big-league direct mail copywriters. But most clients do pay handsomely for writing case studies. $ 100 per hour winner is not an unreasonable expectation for an experienced writer. I know many who earn much more.

Currently, the case studies market is booming. Why not jump and get your share of these interesting and lucrative writing gigs?

Keywords:
Copywriting, writing, copywriter, writer, copywriters, and writers
LihatTutupKomentar